Friday, June 15, 2012

Life is good.
Real good.

This is how happy I am.

My summer has been full of sunshine, fun, work(wahoo, go old gris mill!) and happiness.
LOTS of adventures have been had(:

Right now I have two sisters and their families driving really far to be able to come and spend time with family this upcoming week. My 8 year old neice Mikayla is getting baptised sunday. Sunday is also Fathers day. My brother Daniel and his family are moving next door on sunday. Monday is my 19th Birthday. Monday is also my brother Chads Birthday. We are going to be hiking Angels Landing to celebrate. Monday also marks the beginning of the annual Jones family reunion. This year we get to celebrate my Grandads 90th Birthday! Lots of family will be attending. Soooo excited. Thursday is my Mothers Birthday.. Party in the barn. Thursday-Sunday it will be a nonstop party as the Reeder family catches up, rides horses, eats way too much food, plays games and enjoys each others company.

My life could not be any more grander right about now.
I love family.

Did I mention a couple of weeks ago I got a job.. Because I did.
Go Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment